Report an issue

On this page you can find out how to report a crime or an issue

If you see something, say something

If you see something that’s not right, report it straight away. You can report it to the Police. Phone 999 in an emergency or 101 for non-emergencies or report it online.

Report other issues

If you want to contact the council about other issues, please use one of the following links:

Report a hate incident or hate crime for issues with hostility or prejudice towards disability, gender identity, race, religion or sexual orientation.

Report environmental problems for issues with anti-social behaviour, pest control, vandalism or noise.

Report other problems for issues with roads and streets, waste and recycling, benefits or animal welfare.